Crayon Poke Crayon Poke

Really cool game... the aesthetics were really neat and the gameplay was interesting. Would love to see more of this... and the Music... oh GOD the music!!! super charming, peaceful but with a touch of mistery. 5/5

CrossCode CrossCode

OMFG!!!!! This is incredible!!!!! It remind me a lot of good'ol RPG's from Enix and Square... It's really nice and i would love to watch this finished!!!
Thank you for doing this, it looks awesome and the Demo is perfect!!!

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

Excellent game guys, i would love to discover this world.
I'm sure there's lots of things to be improved but just with this i'm interested.
Hope it gets completed.
Thank you for doing this!

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thank you for playing (and saying such nice things).
We have lots of plans... Coal is a little dragon in a really big world.

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

Excellent game, i'm not too good with pressing rapidly, but the animations and the story made me grin a lot. =D
Thanks for making this game 5/5.

All Systems: DOWN All Systems: DOWN

Cool concept, first time i play something like this. Is a bit hard but nos unfair.
5/5... Thanks for making this =D

Chain Reaction Shooter Chain Reaction Shooter

Right to my phone, excellent game!!!!! =D

Infectonator : Survivors Infectonator : Survivors

There are many gameplay bugs that make the game annoying to play, random malfunctioning of the commands sometimes means death. Luck based gameplay is also wrong, because you need to play and replay just to get another chanse at random items. I totally understand that this is an alpha demo.

On the other side, the concept looks awesome, the difficulty (if not for the bugs) it's not bad, its challenging and engaging. I really hope the finished game to be longer than 20 days, to let you explore the city, rescue more survivors, with harder bosses and better weapons, also significant interaction between the survivors would add lots of interesting situations.

Over all, this demo made me want this game so bad. Excellent work guys, i can't wait to play the finished game.
5/5 Thank you.

Double Hitler Double Hitler

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This game is really funny, i laughed so hard xD
I find the gameplay very annoying though (it reminded me of QWOP), but the idea, the art and the comedy is excelent!!!
I had a very good time with it. Thank you for making it and keep going.

Spiderling Spiderling

Awesome GAME!!!! It was really well done, and i liked the web swing mechanic, it was somewhat challenging to master on a keyboard, but it was worth it. I would like to see more games like this, Insta +Fav. Thankyou for doing it.

Cavern Cavern

Wonderful game, really fun and challenging. It was a bit difficult but i beat it. Specially the 7th puzzle. Took me about half an hour to figure it out.
Thank you for doing it. =)